Sunday 1 July 2018

Rug bug

Hi guys,

Hope everyone is doing absolutely great. I have another amazing piece to showcase.  Here I was checking some pictures of things I made some time ago and found this pic.

A rug I made from scrap yarn 

Posted it on IG and she fell in love with it.  She commented but I didn't see it  😞.  A few days later she wanted to know if I was gonna reply..... I was lost, reply to what πŸ€”.
Then I saw it... My bad... Sorry I didn't see it.

I sent my DM and it was on like donkey kong πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Don't worry, it's only the beginning.

I'm getting there.

Is that 34"?

I rested thinking about what finish to give it... The rug should be black with a hint of blue but why be ordinary when you can be extraordinary.  So, after a few days of procrastinating the masterpiece was completed.

I decided I was going to block my work for the very first time😁.

Just look at it.... Look at it... OMG just look at it...

I hope she loves it as much as I do. I really amaze myself with this.  I love the edging, picots just made it pop.  My finish piece measures approximately 48".

#handmade #rug #crochet #khenzuri #talented.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Foundation Single Crochet

Hi Loves We will be learning about the Foundation Single Crochet (FSC) stitch today.  This stitch has you completing the chain and single cr...