Monday 2 December 2019

Beach wear? Bikini? Swimwear?....... Please

Hi Lovies,

Do you make swimsuit? beach wear? Bikini? etc etc etc..I have heard these questions just about every time someone sees me with my yarn and needle in hand.  The answer is always "not yet".  It's not that I've never made swimwear or can't make them, it's just that I'm not confident enough as yet to advertise that I do. Why you may ask? Well.......

I need to get sizing, or do?🤔🤔🤔🤔

After much thought I decided to test my skills.  I started with a small basic bralette, playing it safe, as I didn't want to use a pattern for reference.  Loved the outcome.

Do you?



With one completed and to perfection, I decided to try a larger size. Adding a little colour along the way.



With both being a success, I got carried away and made a bikini bottom.  The bottom was a bit tricky for me, as I believe I was trying too hard.  When I finally decided to relax, it worked out in the end.





So loves, what do you all think about my attempts at free handed crochet bikinis?  Feel free to leave me a comment on this post, or on Facebook, IG or Twitter.  Until next time.... Live the life you love and love the life you live.




14 comments:

  1. By wearing the designer swimwear you can enhance the looks of your body and you will look unique on the beach when you going for a swim on your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A two-piece is a two-piece bathing suit for ladies. One piece covers the bosoms and the other piece covers the posterior and the zone of skin in the middle of proposals two pieces are uncovered.
    Swimwear

    ReplyDelete
  3. As summer fades into fall 2014, we thought it would be fun to consider what lies ahead for 2015 swimwear and bikini trends. Swimwear

    ReplyDelete
  4. In spite of the fact that two-pieces were first made in 1946 it took 15 years to be acknowledged in the United States. Swimsuits were made well known in the films, which bit by bit roused people in general. The swimsuits were extraordinarily being used by the French yet in Catholic nations like Spain, Portugal and Italy swimming outfits were restricted on the sea shores. sleepers shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. best best ladies trimmer in India

    ReplyDelete
  6. The very best approach is to focus on your positive physical attributes. It is not uncommon for women to focus on what they don't like about themselves and how they can hide it. This is a mistake that inevitably draws attention to the very things you don't want people to notice. You need to refocus on what you like about yourself. If you don't know what your best features are then enlist the help of a friend. bikini set

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post , I am going to spend more time researching this topic orolay thickened down coat

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... swimwear

    ReplyDelete
  9. The information is very useful. Thank you for sharing this amazing post, I really appreciate your work. keep going. Wedding Band Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also. sustainable swimwear

    ReplyDelete

Extended Single Crochet (ESC)

Hi Loves, Today we will learn about extended single crochet  (ESC).  This is done by making a few modifications to the way in which you do t...