Sunday 24 June 2018

Fashion meets Practicality

Drops of Summer, again....

I wore my Drops of Summer Shawl to my television interview on #SmileJamaica


Neville Bell and I

And they loved it, a popular Radio and TV personality told me "girl that looked good on TV", while passing me in the hallway.

I few calls was received about this little beauty.  It was a hit.

Just think about it, it's totally practical, no loose ends to worry about, and when you wish not to cover your arms, you can just have it hanging like a cowl around your neck.

I'm just so happy Jen gave me this pattern, it is such an easy knit for a beginner like myself.  I intend on making more of this, I want one in just about any colour I can get it in.  Do you want one?  Feel free to message me on your very own.

#beautifullyhandmade #khenzuri #knittheshit #dropsofsummer #yarnitude #shawlknittedintheround


No comments:

Post a Comment

Extended Single Crochet (ESC)

Hi Loves, Today we will learn about extended single crochet  (ESC).  This is done by making a few modifications to the way in which you do t...