Wednesday 2 October 2024

Cotton Fair and The Memory.

Hi Loves, 


As someone who loves creating things, whether it's knitting, crocheting, or any other craft, I always have a project in progress. So when I received a new type of yarn, I couldn't wait to try it out. I carefully inspected the yarn and was immediately struck by how soft and luxurious it felt in my hands. It was clear that this was a high-quality yarn, and I wanted to use it to create something truly special.

As I sat down to start my project, I felt a sense of excitement and anticipation. I wanted to choose the perfect pattern that would showcase the yarn's unique texture and colour. I spent some time browsing through my collection of knitting patterns, trying to find the perfect match.  After much deliberation, I selected Caia, designed by Petra Breakstone, one of my favorite knitters.

This was after receiving a notification from Google reminding me of a project I did a few years back. It was a pleasant surprise to see that my day of crafting had been captured in memory, and it made me feel grateful for the opportunity to pursue my passion.


The Memory

Caia by Petra Breakstone


 













Until next time, let's be friends! 


You can find me on Instagram ๐Ÿ“ท, Facebook ๐Ÿ‘, Ravelry ๐Ÿงถ, Twitter ๐Ÿฆ, YouTube ๐ŸŽฅ, and TikTok ๐ŸŽต. I also have an Etsy page you can check out ๐Ÿ›️. Please feel free to like ๐Ÿ‘, share ๐Ÿค, and comment ๐Ÿ’ฌ on my posts across all social media platforms.

 Thanks for taking the time to read this. Live, love ❤️, and laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚ until next time! - Khenzuri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cotton Fair and The Memory.

Hi Loves,  As someone who loves creating things, whether it's knitting, crocheting, or any other craft, I always have a project in progr...