Wednesday 16 October 2024

Butterfly Romper

 Hi Loves, 


This post is about a butterfly romper that I made. The idea came to me while I was creating the Shyler Crochet Butterfly dress. I thought it would be a great idea to turn the dress into a romper. However, I got sidetracked when my daughter asked me to use the same dress design and modify it to make her prom dress last year. 

To make the romper, I started the same way Shyler did with the top/dress and followed the steps until I reached the section where I needed to split it into leg holes. This is where I started improvising.  After a few tries, I think I got it right.

After spending countless hours on making a beautiful romper, it sat completed and unclaimed on my mannequin. I couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed that my creation had nowhere to go and no one to wear it. However, when my birthday came around, I decided to take a chance and wear it myself. And let me tell you, it was such a confidence boost to wear something that I had designed and created myself. The romper was both sexy and comfortable, and knowing that I had made it with my own two hands made it even more special. It just goes to show that taking risks and trying something new can lead to some amazing results.









Until next time, let's be friends! 


You can find me on Instagram ๐Ÿ“ท, Facebook ๐Ÿ‘, Ravelry ๐Ÿงถ, Twitter ๐Ÿฆ, YouTube ๐ŸŽฅ, and TikTok ๐ŸŽต. I also have an Etsy page you can check out ๐Ÿ›️. Please feel free to like ๐Ÿ‘, share ๐Ÿค, and comment ๐Ÿ’ฌ on my posts across all social media platforms.

 Thanks for taking the time to read this. Live, love ❤️, and laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚ until next time! - Khenzuri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly Romper

  Hi Loves,  This post is about a butterfly romper that I made. The idea came to me while I was creating the Shyler Crochet Butterfly dress....