Wednesday 18 September 2024

Keychains

 Hi loves,


I am currently exploring the idea of participating in a craft market for the first time and I am in the process of considering various patterns to find the right items to create and showcase at the event. During my search, I stumbled upon a charming and delightful little dress that I believe would make a wonderful keychain for any girl or lady to use. I am excited about the possibility of incorporating this idea into my craft market merchandise and am looking forward to exploring other creative concepts as well.

I started off by creating a unique item for myself. After seeing how well it turned out, I decided to make one for a friend as well. The response was overwhelmingly positive, and it felt like a fire was ignited inside me. Suddenly, I found myself creating more and more of these items, and before I knew it, I had a collection of about a dozen. Each item was crafted with care and precision, and it brought me great joy to see others appreciate my work.









Until next time, let's be friends! 


You can find me on Instagram ๐Ÿ“ท, Facebook ๐Ÿ‘, Ravelry ๐Ÿงถ, Twitter ๐Ÿฆ, YouTube ๐ŸŽฅ, and TikTok ๐ŸŽต. I also have an Etsy page you can check out ๐Ÿ›️. Please feel free to like ๐Ÿ‘, share ๐Ÿค, and comment ๐Ÿ’ฌ on my posts across all social media platforms.

 Thanks for taking the time to read this. Live, love ❤️, and laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚ until next time! - Khenzuri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cotton Fair and The Memory.

Hi Loves,  As someone who loves creating things, whether it's knitting, crocheting, or any other craft, I always have a project in progr...