Wednesday 4 September 2024

New Edition

Hi Loves, 


Upon receiving the news of my impending nephew's arrival, I was overjoyed and brimming with excitement. My mind was immediately flooded with ideas about what I could make for him. I spent hours poring over patterns and considering various options. After much deliberation, I finally decided to crochet a beanie for him, using the step-by-step instructions provided by Crochet For Life

Although I contemplated making other items, such as a cozy blanket or a pair of adorable booties, I ultimately settled on the beanie as it seemed like the perfect choice. However, I didn't just stop at the beanie; I also purchased another gift for my nephew and even crafted a handmade toy for him. I couldn't wait to meet him and see his reaction to all the love and care that went into his gifts.

By the way, I'm curious to know how did aunt do?












Pattern by Little Owl's Hut



Until next time, let's be friends! 


You can find me on Instagram ๐Ÿ“ท, Facebook ๐Ÿ‘, Ravelry ๐Ÿงถ, Twitter ๐Ÿฆ, YouTube ๐ŸŽฅ, and TikTok ๐ŸŽต. I also have an Etsy page you can check out ๐Ÿ›️. Please feel free to like ๐Ÿ‘, share ๐Ÿค, and comment ๐Ÿ’ฌ on my posts across all social media platforms.

 Thanks for taking the time to read this. Live, love ❤️, and laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚ until next time! - Khenzuri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cotton Fair and The Memory.

Hi Loves,  As someone who loves creating things, whether it's knitting, crocheting, or any other craft, I always have a project in progr...