Wednesday 21 August 2024

Grey And Yellow

Hi Loves, 


In my recent blog posts, I shared my experience of making the "Little Miss Daisy" swimsuit ๐Ÿฉฑ. Feeling creative, I decided to make another swimsuit, but this time I wasn't sure what to make ๐Ÿค”. I spent some time thinking about the design and finally settled on a simple and cute one ๐Ÿ˜. However, when I started working on it, it didn't turn out the way I had imagined ๐Ÿ˜•. After a few attempts, I managed to create a swimsuit that I was happy with ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Let's discuss the colour combination. Doesn't the grey and yellow look amazing? Take a look at the mesh details on the side. Although the top may seem simple, I think the mesh on the side makes up for it. Do you agree?


 








Until next time, let's be friends! 


You can find me on Instagram ๐Ÿ“ท, Facebook ๐Ÿ‘, Ravelry ๐Ÿงถ, Twitter ๐Ÿฆ, YouTube ๐ŸŽฅ, and TikTok ๐ŸŽต. I also have an Etsy page you can check out ๐Ÿ›️. Please feel free to like ๐Ÿ‘, share ๐Ÿค, and comment ๐Ÿ’ฌ on my posts across all social media platforms.

 Thanks for taking the time to read this. Live, love ❤️, and laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚ until next time! - Khenzuri 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cotton Fair and The Memory.

Hi Loves,  As someone who loves creating things, whether it's knitting, crocheting, or any other craft, I always have a project in progr...