Wednesday 7 August 2024

Ooh Lala!!

 Hi  Loves, 


๐Ÿค— I hope everything is going well for you. I wanted to share that I made a really cute and simple top recently...  This top took less than 30 minutes to make...  But!! Baby!! These fringes took all day to cut and assemble.  They also took a lot of yarn.  But can I say it was all worth it?  My only regret is not taking a picture before adding those fringes.  Guess I was too excited. 

This top was one of Shyler Crochets' designs.  I am attaching the video so you can make your own if you think this top is a must-have in your closet.  I've also added a little snippet showing just how cute this top really is.  




Had to make another to show the top before the fringes (sample in size small)

Made size medium





Until next time, let's be friends! 


You can find me on Instagram ๐Ÿ“ท, Facebook ๐Ÿ‘, Ravelry ๐Ÿงถ, Twitter ๐Ÿฆ, YouTube ๐ŸŽฅ, and TikTok ๐ŸŽต. I also have an Etsy page you can check out ๐Ÿ›️. Please feel free to like ๐Ÿ‘, share ๐Ÿค, and comment ๐Ÿ’ฌ on my posts across all social media platforms.

 Thanks for taking the time to read this. Live, love ❤️, and laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚ until next time! - Khenzuri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cotton Fair and The Memory.

Hi Loves,  As someone who loves creating things, whether it's knitting, crocheting, or any other craft, I always have a project in progr...