Wednesday 3 April 2024

Little Miss Daisy


Hi Loves, 

So, I've been feeling inspired to take my creativity to a new level and experiment with designing more than just the usual bags and hats. Recently, a family member asked me to make some swimwear for them and I couldn't have been more excited! They gave me free rein to do whatever I wanted, as long as it's high-waisted. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

She sent the yarn for me to choose my colour combo. I selected the Lion Brand 24/7 cotton with white as the main colour and the lovely terracotta as the accent colour.  My cousin and I are almost the same size and measurement so with her not here for her measurements to be taken, I used my own.  

I haven't received her pictures yet, but she was really happy with the finished product. I named the bikini set "Little Miss Daisy" because it looked too plain after making the shorts and bralette. That's when I decided to add the little flower details, which made a huge difference. What do you think?













 Until next time, let's be friends! 

You can find me on Instagram ๐Ÿ“ท, Facebook ๐Ÿ‘, Ravelry ๐Ÿงถ, Twitter ๐Ÿฆ, YouTube ๐ŸŽฅ, and TikTok ๐ŸŽต. I also have an Etsy page you can check out ๐Ÿ›️. Please feel free to like ๐Ÿ‘, share ๐Ÿค, and comment ๐Ÿ’ฌ on my posts across all social media platforms.

 Thanks for taking the time to read this. Live, love ❤️, and laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚ until next time! - Khenzuri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Herringbone Stitch (crochet)

 Hi loves, Today, I want to introduce you to the beautiful and unique crochet Herringbone stitch, which has a knitted version as well. Let&#...