Saturday 28 September 2019

Little Miss Viking

Hi my lovies,

I received an email asking if I would like to test knit for Little Owls Hut (LOH).  Squealing with excitement, I hit reply but after reading the terms, I had to take a u-turn.  Bummer! Bummer! Bummer!

I went and search my catalog of their patterns and pics of my finished product as........ "I'm sure I have made a few of their designs before, haven't I, πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”??"

Guess I didn't, as no pictures were found, and the patterns I have in google drive I haven't made any of them.  What to do? Should I really let this opportunity pass me by?  Oooohhhh noooooo!!!!

So, I replied, letting them know that I'm interested but had no pictures currently.  I asked if I could make any 3 and then submit, to my surprise I was given the go ahead to do so.  They even sent me the link to take part in a CAL (Crochet-A-Long) for a doll in a monkey viking suit.  There will be a poll at the end of the month and a price to be won.

I started my doll September 08, 2019 and she was completed on September 13, 2019.  All parts were done and ready for attaching within 2 days, but was unable to because I didn't have some of the materials needed such as the wire (πŸ™ˆ I didn't read through the pattern prior to starting).  It was my first time adding wire to my dolls and guess what???? I think I will be adding it to more.

So my loves, get ready to vote for meeeeeeeee 😁😁😁😁...


That pink lip and pearly white though... and those lashes 😍😍

    
She's got a tail

Blue hair I don't care😍






So until next time loves, accept oneself. Live the life you love and love the life you live.

2 comments:

Extended Single Crochet (ESC)

Hi Loves, Today we will learn about extended single crochet  (ESC).  This is done by making a few modifications to the way in which you do t...