Monday 30 September 2019

Buffy Wuffy

Lovies,


In my quest to complete 3 of Little Owls Hut's (LOH) designs to submit to be able to become one of their testers, I was sent another link to their Buffy CAL (Crochet-A-Long). There will also be a poll at the end of the month and a prize to be won.

My pup was started on the 15th of September 2019, phase one which comprised of the head and ears was completed in 2 hrs.

ok, now I can go off to bed.


On my way to work in the taxi the following morning, I completed my pup's hands and feet, and couldn't wait until I reach home to continue.


Again on my commute to work the morning after, I completed the body,  sadly I did not take my stuffing along with me 😭😭😭😭😭😭.   Sighs, oh the 10 hrs wait until I can get to stuff and complete my doggy.



After 10 long hours, I was home, with stuffing in hand I got to work on finishing my buffy wuffy.  I decided to give him a little necktie, a red one.



Home at last and puppy all stuffed.


all done 

This cute little adventurer could not be tamed, so on a beautiful sunny morning, he decided to aim for the sky, spread his paw........................................
                                                                       and climb a sweetsop tree 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂


wuff.... need to go higher


I can see the ground.

This is soooo Awesomeeeeee

ok, this view is very nice

can you see me... oooohhhh, I can see the world from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Herringbone Stitch (crochet)

 Hi loves, Today, I want to introduce you to the beautiful and unique crochet Herringbone stitch, which has a knitted version as well. Let&#...