Wednesday 10 July 2024

La Viva

 Hi Loves


One day while browsing through YouTube, feeling rather bored,  I found this cute summer top from one of if not my favourite crochet designers, Shyler Crochets.  


I watched the full video, gathered my supplies and before I knew it two tops were completed.  I made one longer than the other.  I also made it my own by piping the tops with an accent colour and adding a little bow.  Let me know what you guys think.  



 





Until next time, let's be friends! 


You can find me on Instagram ๐Ÿ“ท, Facebook ๐Ÿ‘, Ravelry ๐Ÿงถ, Twitter ๐Ÿฆ, YouTube ๐ŸŽฅ, and TikTok ๐ŸŽต. I also have an Etsy page you can check out ๐Ÿ›️. Please feel free to like ๐Ÿ‘, share ๐Ÿค, and comment ๐Ÿ’ฌ on my posts across all social media platforms.

 Thanks for taking the time to read this. Live, love ❤️, and laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚ until next time! - Khenzuri



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cotton Fair and The Memory.

Hi Loves,  As someone who loves creating things, whether it's knitting, crocheting, or any other craft, I always have a project in progr...