Wednesday 26 June 2024

Granny Funky Shorts..

 Hi Loves, 


Although the weather is always warm in Jamaica, summer is the perfect time for sun, sand, and sea. Today, I am excited to share a cute pair of shorts I made using LaDenser Crochet's design. Recently, I felt down and needed a way to cheer myself up. I decided to browse YouTube and came across a new video from LaDenser Crochets. After watching the video, I was inspired to make a pair of shorts using her design and a new yarn that I purchased from Temu.com.

I enjoyed working with this design because it was easy to modify according to my preferences. The pattern was simple to follow, and though I initially wanted to make a pair of plain white shorts, I decided to mix things up a bit. Overall, I think the end result turned out quite well.  Don't you all think so?

The issue is finding a cute top that would pair well with my shorts, and I would be super chic... Can't wait to wear these.









Until next time, let's be friends! 


And hey, if you're looking for more fun and inspiration, you can find Khenzuri on all the major social media platforms like Instagram ๐Ÿ“ท, Facebook ๐Ÿ‘, Ravelry ๐Ÿงถ, Twitter ๐Ÿฆ, YouTube ๐ŸŽฅ, and TikTok ๐ŸŽต. I also have an Etsy page you can check out ๐Ÿ›️. Please feel free to like ๐Ÿ‘, share ๐Ÿค, and comment ๐Ÿ’ฌ on my posts across all social media platforms.

 Thanks for taking the time to read this. Live, love ❤️, and laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚ until next time! - Khenzuri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cotton Fair and The Memory.

Hi Loves,  As someone who loves creating things, whether it's knitting, crocheting, or any other craft, I always have a project in progr...