Wednesday 29 May 2024

Custom

Hi Loves. 


I was commissioned to reproduce a 3 piece swimsuit from a picture.  I was a bit nervous as this was the first time I would be making something for this customer.  She sent me the picture and I studied it and did a little more research to ensure I was confident about taking on this job.

You may be wondering what's the big deal, right?  Well being a perfectionist and a believer that my work speaks volumes and is a representation of myself.  I tend to worry a lot about doing a great job.  With my confidence boosted, I began to ask the pertinent questions and request the measurements required to ensure I would get a good fit.  

My customer was not good at taking measurements so she decided it was best to drop by and allow me to take what I needed.  With measurements done and colours decided on. 



I started with the easiest of the three pieces the Bralette. I then went to the bikini (if I am being honest this is the piece I was most worried about).  Then finally the skirt and I am all done.











Can you tell she was satisfied with her order?


What she sent vs what I did... Did I do a good job?


Until next time, let's be friends! 

You can find me on Instagram ๐Ÿ“ท, Facebook ๐Ÿ‘, Ravelry ๐Ÿงถ, Twitter ๐Ÿฆ, YouTube ๐ŸŽฅ, and TikTok ๐ŸŽต. I also have an Etsy page you can check out ๐Ÿ›️. Please feel free to like ๐Ÿ‘, share ๐Ÿค, and comment ๐Ÿ’ฌ on my posts across all social media platforms.

 Thanks for taking the time to read this. Live, love ❤️, and laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚ until next time! - Khenzuri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cotton Fair and The Memory.

Hi Loves,  As someone who loves creating things, whether it's knitting, crocheting, or any other craft, I always have a project in progr...