Thursday 13 July 2023

The Mad Hatter Finale

 Hi Loves

Part 6, the final of  "The Mad Hatter" posts, the last one of the four hats, and the second one she took.  With 2 other hats on my needles, my mind was already pondering other designs, so I cast on a third.  I fell in love with the heart of the hat pattern in the second Mad Hatter post and thought to make my own design with a heart for an adult-size slouchy.  Because she liked the grey color and I knew I wouldn't have enough to make her a complete hat (shhh don't tell anyone), the decision was made to do it in 2 colors.  It turned out quite lovely, don't you think so?







   

Until the next post...

Let us be friends, follow me on InstagramFacebookRavelryTwitter, and TikTok   Check out my Etsy page as well.  

Thank you loves for taking a read. LiveLoveLaugh... Until next time. Khenzuri  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Extended Single Crochet (ESC)

Hi Loves, Today we will learn about extended single crochet  (ESC).  This is done by making a few modifications to the way in which you do t...