Saturday 23 November 2019

Square.... No, Diamond

Hi loves,

After being approached ever so often by persons asking "Do you make swimwear/bath suit/bikini," the decision was made to give it another try (yes, another go as I've made 2 sets in my entire career, I should be able to find and photograph)

I thought about how to make this one stand out, then it came to me... Crochet two squares, turn them into diamonds and work from there.  I wanted something totally different, sexy, and exquisite all at the same time.  Therefore I went to a bag (yes, a bag 🎒) pattern that I did over 2 years ago.

It was first just supposed to be a bralette, but after completing that phrase, something was missing. I turn to one of my mini-me for suggestions.

"Sani, 🆘", "I need your help, this needs something, what do you think 🤔"

And you best believe she had quite a mouth full of ideas, suggestions... All quite helpful.

That being said, my idea was to make a cute little bralette into a one-piece. Wait, what????? How did that happen??? I don't know.........

Hmmm, you asked for help remember...  Oh yes, I did, didn't I?

First attempt... Cute..... Buttttttt... There was still something off...

So I again........ HELP.....
This time... From a man's perspective 😮😮😮😮... Yup... He was quite helpful... Three 👧👱👩 (heads) are sure better than one...

 That being said... 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 ((((rip it)))).  I frogged (pulled out) the entire bottom half (oh, didn't I tell you, I was just about finished with my masterpiece with only ends to weave in, when this change came about?..... (Well yes I was).

Back to the drawing board (literally as that's what he did when I asked him to draw what he was explaining).  This time I decided to separate the bottom piece and then make the connection. I am now lost for words... I'm usually not one to blow my own horn......... but.......... screaming with excitement... YES!!!!!! YES!!!! It's beautiful, one of a kind, I did it.....

Now guys..... Tell me what you all think?

Isn't it lovely

It fits a smaller butt 😉


Let us be friends, follow me on InstagramFacebookRavelryTwitter, and TikTok   Check out my Etsy page as well.  

Thanks love for taking a read.  LiveLoveLaugh... Until next time. Khenzuri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Herringbone Stitch (crochet)

 Hi loves, Today, I want to introduce you to the beautiful and unique crochet Herringbone stitch, which has a knitted version as well. Let&#...