Friday 23 March 2018

Before the Sequel

After finishing doll number one, I took pictures and sent them to its soon-to-be owner (Charles Hyatt). He loved it.



He collected his doll and took it home.  I heard my phone ringing, saw his number, and thought he was just calling to inform me he got home safe, (no that wasn't his reason for calling).  He called because his wife Judy wanted to speak with me.

Why you ask?....................

Well, it's because "I can't stop looking at the doll". She stated she was even thinking she might need one for herself. OMG... She commended my neatness and applaud my craftsmanship.

It felt good when a customer is satisfied with their order.  I'm bracing myself for what's to come and it is gonna be good.  I can just feel it.

Sneak preview.....
Sequel Preview 


#Khenzuri #Jamaicanmade #customersatisfaction

1 comment:

  1. The sequel is ready.... For a while now... Are you guys ready to see them?

    ReplyDelete

Foundation Single Crochet

Hi Loves We will be learning about the Foundation Single Crochet (FSC) stitch today.  This stitch has you completing the chain and single cr...