Thursday 1 June 2023

The Mad Hatter (Part 3)

 Hi Loves, 

Here is part 3 showing yet another knitted hat.  The story surrounding this hat, and the other 3 hats in the next 3 posts to follow is that an order came from my cousin after seeing the slouchy in "The Mad Hatter (Part 1).  She requested it but it was made for someone else.  She then asked if I could make her one or two.  I was never given a colorway, and feeling very creative before I knew it, I made four for her to choose from.  Here is #1:










Until the next post...

Let us be friends, follow me on InstagramFacebookRavelryTwitter, and TikTok   Check out my Etsy page as well.  

Thanks love for taking a read.  LiveLoveLaugh... Until next time. Khenzuri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Extended Single Crochet (ESC)

Hi Loves, Today we will learn about extended single crochet  (ESC).  This is done by making a few modifications to the way in which you do t...