Sunday 28 July 2019

I'm a Rock Star



Hi Loves,


Here I was browsing Ice Yarn and I came across a yarn called Rock Star DK. I placed my order and waited patiently (a whole month through the post). It came at the perfect time as I was in the process of casting on for Petra Breakstone's Theodoras-shawl.

The morning my package arrived, I was right in the middle of doing my gauge swatch when I heard the postman. I grabbed my package, ripped it open, quickly cast on, and beamed with joy when I realized my gauge was what........ SPOT ON... this is like the first ever.😀😀😀😀😀



I was so happy, now I will match the designer's gauge for sure. I loved working with this yarn it doesn't fray, it glides off my needles effortlessly, and it gives a lovely finish. Don't take my word for it. Just look at my shawl.

a few repeats in.

looks like I'm making a replica of the female reproductive system 😕😕


So sorry it's dark, 

but I have close ups 😀😀😀


I finished my shawl with yarn to spare, what to do next????????????


I'M A ROCKSTAR...... TO BE CONTINUED.













2 comments:

  1. This is a great start. I hope you post the pictures of the finished shawl. So far so good though. Keep up the GREAT work.

    ReplyDelete

Foundation Single Crochet

Hi Loves We will be learning about the Foundation Single Crochet (FSC) stitch today.  This stitch has you completing the chain and single cr...